Home/Support/Support Forum/WR44RR Forgot Username & Password
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

WR44RR Forgot Username & Password

0 votes
Hello,

I've got a number of WR44RR's deployed that nobody can seem to remember the username & password. I know the devices ship with unique passwords due to recent laws and are usually either affixed on the device or come on a card that ships with the device. The problem is the devices are ~5 hours away from me and I'm trying to prevent a long trip and there's not absolute certainty on where the devices are.

Is there any thought if I call support and provide them the serial number they could provide me with the default credentials if they weren't changed?

Thank you in advance.
asked Jun 14 in Digi TransPort Cellular by blitz New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hope this knowledgebase article helps.

https://www.digi.com/support/knowledge-base/unique-default-passwords
answered Jun 14 by Campbell Veteran of the Digi Community (834 points)
I appreciate the response, thank you!  I had come across this and tried with no luck and I was assuming the password is the unique one on the label.  I wasn't sure if digi would have a database of some sorts with devices that I could call and provide a serial to determine the unique password applied.