Home/Support/Support Forum/4043-firware version not found while using XCTU for zigbee family X Bee 24C?Please help .I need them urgently

4043-firware version not found while using XCTU for zigbee family X Bee 24C?Please help .I need them urgently

0 votes
4043-firware version not found while using XCTU for zigbee family X Bee 24C?
I tried radio module recovery but after XB24C->XBEE->4043(latest) updater window.pop up comes showing "No active bootloader present in the module"
Please help .I need them urgently for my project.
asked Mar 24, 2017 in RF Solutions and XBee by einsakarsh New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

0 votes
Try recovering with this firmware instead:

XB24C -> ZIGBEE (TH) REG -> 405F (latest)
answered Mar 24, 2017 by DystopianFerret Veteran of the Digi Community (368 points)
Still showing "no active bootloader present":(
0 votes
How are you connecting the radio to the PC? Make sure that the board you are using has the DI, DO, RTS and DTR lines connected from the module to the PC. If it does not, the you will need to either make the connections with the proper level shifting or use a different board as these lines are required for firmware updates.
answered Mar 24, 2017 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (14,352 points)
Yes,I am sure that above lines are connected.I tried with both modulator and also with shield by making rst and ground sort.I am using arduino uno
0 votes
Hi einsakarsh,

I ran into the same problem and stuck. Were you able to solve the problem? If so, how?

Thanks in advance.
answered Oct 20, 2017 by samettonyali29 New to the Community (2 points)
I tried a lot but failed to operate it.I tried with other bootloader available but realised that zigbee not responding to all basic AT commands.It was unable to set destination address through AT.Finally I left with no option other to buy a new zigbee pair