Hi to all, I'm trying to configure Xbee module.
On datasheet it's reported XB868LP default parameters are:
- 9600 8N1 (serial)
- transparent AT (mode)
I want to set it to API2 mode, 115200 8N1.
1) I send "+++" sequence to enter in command mode (XBEE answer is 0x4F 0x4B 0x0D)
2) I try to switch to API2 mode sending "ATAP2+0x0D" (answer 0x4F 0x4B 0x0D)
3) Apply changes through command "ATAC+0x0D" (no answer)
4) Using discovery radio module I correctly see 9600-8N1, API2 mode
5) I try to read SH value using frame generator (API2 mode) and I correctly get SH values from module
6) switch-off, then switch-on power, I try to discover and I get again 9600-8N1, AT mode.
Why AT mode instead API2?
Then I try to switch to 115200 using AT command BD06 in API2 (using frame generator)
In this case, if I try to discover module, I don't find module, I need to unplug-plug power supply then I find again 9600 in AT mode.....