Here is the situation :
- All nodes [XB1] [XB2] [XB3] are S2C PRO DigiMesh with RSPMA + 2.4 Ghz antenna
- [XB1] and [XB2] are both 4 meters away from [XB3] (line of sight, no obstacles)
- [XB1] is right next to [XB2] (10 cm meter)
- all antennas are well screwed + all nodes have the same TW Power Level (PL)
Here is the problem :
- RSSI between [XB1] and [XB3] are not the same (-12dBm less) than RSSI between [XB2] and [XB3].
- I was expected to get "same" RSSI for both links
Beacuse both are exactly at the same distance from [XB3], and both share same noise/environment !
Does anyone have an explaination about this (strange) behavior ?