I’ve tried to follow the instructions on page 53, 54 but have got a little stuck.
Example: replacing a Coordinator (security disabled)
1. Read the OP, OI, CH, and ZS commands on the running coordinator.
2. Set the CE, ID, SC, and ZS parameters on the new coordinator, followed by WR command to save these parameter values.
3. Turn off the running coordinator.
4. Set the II parameter on the new coordinator to match the read OI value on the old coordinator.
5. Wait for the new coordinator to start (AI=0).
Old Coordinator Values
OP = AAAA
OI = F939
CH = 16
ZS = 0
New Coordinator Values
CE = 1
ID = AAAA
SC = ????
ZS = 0
II = ????
Q1, How do I calculate the new SC Scan Channel bitmask as my Old Coordinator CH Operating Channel is 16?
Examples of the SC Channel Bitmask in the User Guide p53
0x0B = 0x0001
0x17 = 0x1000
Examples of the SC Channel Bitmask in the XCTU description
Bit 15 = Chan 0x1A
Bit 0 = Chan 0x0B
Q2, How do I set the II value using the XCTU Configuration Screen, I can’t seem to find the parameter anywhere?