Thank you for answer.
Sorry, in my previous queries, i forgot to say I already used "update" .
Step by step what i do :
* using DEL 220.127.116.11
* i create a new Uboot project selecting name and wi-imx28 platform
* configure the project
- only uncheck "automatically load bootscript on boot"
* build (and rebuild) the project ==> no error
* copy uboot file created in "images" to my tftp directory
* set a "ccwmx28" card (for example 50001838-05 revC) on my JSK CCWi-iMX28 (30013792-03 revA)
* boot the JSK
* stop the boot process during counting
* "flpart" (or not)
* "update uboot tftp"
* every thing looks like working, no error
* saveenv (or not)
* and on this reboot, after stopping the boot, i don't have any FEC0 available. If i leave the boot up to linux i neither have any FEC0/Eth0 available.
* at this step, i have to re-use the oldest DIGI uboot only (mentionned in my previous post) file to get FEC0 back. With the DIGI uboot file provided in the uptodate DVD; it doesnot work more.
I have this problem since 2 weeks, tried a lot of different configurations. Probably, i miss something but don't understand.