Home/Support/Support Forum/Is the xbee grove development board not compatible with an arduino and other regular sensors such as PIR and LDR ?

Is the xbee grove development board not compatible with an arduino and other regular sensors such as PIR and LDR ?

0 votes
Hi, We purchased a digi Xbee Zigbee mesh kit, for a proposed street light project. The modules are fine and working well, except that I am not able to configure / make it work with an arduino. Is the xbee grove development board not compatible with an arduino?. The second issue is when I tried connecting the grove xbee board ( without arduino) with an ldr sensor or pir sensor, I see that I am not able to see the sensor data being displayed on the xctu. I made the xbee module with sensor as router and the other xbee connected to PC as coordinator. I tried to troubleshoot by referring to the xbee development guide, but I see that it is not responsive. Kindly suggest. Thank you
asked Apr 29 in RF Solutions and XBee by Aravind Krishna New to the Community (1 point)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
No, it is not an Arduino board.

What kind of interface do these LDR or PIR sensors require?
answered Jun 22 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (14,777 points)
0 votes
Greetings
I have managed to make the arduino uno board work with the XBEE, if you still need information about it, please let me know

(excuse the translation)

Atte.
answered Nov 16 by julio_xbee New to the Community (2 points)