I am working with network of Xbee S1 802.15.4 which includes:
- 20 Xbees (End Device) connected to sensor
- 1 Xbee (Coordinator) connected to Arduino
I want to save as much battery power as possible so End Devices were set
SM = Cyclic Sleep Mode 
ST = BB8 (3000ms)
SP = 1F4 (5000ms)
However, I want to receive data from sensors nearly at the same time for calculation so:
- Is it possible to make a network with Coordinator and End Device waking up at the same time, send, receive data then go to sleep by Xbee S1 802.15.4 ?
- How can I synchronize End Devices' sleep time ?
- Can I set Coordinator to Sleep Mode to save more energy?
- What is an effective way for Arduino connected to Coordinator Xbee to get data from multiple identical sensors?