Home/Support/Support Forum/Display viewing failed on own build Android (display is not connected)
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Display viewing failed on own build Android (display is not connected)

0 votes
Hello,
I got the Digi ConnectCore® 8X SBC Pro. And I built Android OS for this SBC reference from the following documents. (http://cms.digi.com/resources/documentation/digidocs/embedded/android/pie/cc8x/android_t_build-development-firmware.html)

It seems that building and flushing firmware is no problem. And if connect to SBC using vysor, that viewing is broken. Actually I don't connect the display device to SBC. So I think Android (hardware composer? or surface flinger?) doesn't make display enabled. But when I use Digi published Android image, that is OK to view.

So I think there is a difference with some parameters.
I made sure on Digi documents but I couldn't find it. Could you let me know how to modify it?

Thanks
asked Jan 21 in Android by moguriso New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Please open a support case. Please run a sysinfo command and attach a file it generates to your email to support.
answered Jan 27 by LeonidM Veteran of the Digi Community (3,292 points)
Hello, thanks for your advice. I sent an mail and got an answer. It seems I downloaded a wrong file. If I download the right file and re-create the built environment, I could confirm the display function is available.
good news! please post your solution as an answer and select it.