Home/Support/Support Forum/Digi CM32 for OOB Management?These Console Servers are 2-3K list price but used
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Digi CM32 for OOB Management?These Console Servers are 2-3K list price but used

0 votes
Anybody using Digi CM32 for OOB Management? These Console Servers are 2-3K list price but used on ebay around $60. The new part number on Digi's site is 70001908 but the used ones on eBay are 50000838-05. Anybody know the difference between the models?

I'm just looking to connect to straight through cables to my Cisco devices' console ports and access the Digi via SSH from a separate internet circuit in the event of an outage. It looks like the used older model does everything that I'm looking for
asked Mar 13 in Digi TransPort Cellular by Jacobcullen New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
I dont see any diffrence between them but this is not the correct place to ask as this is the cellular routers :)

but i do have one of the 70001908 connected to some cisco switches / routers and works well the times i want console access

regards

James
answered Mar 14 by James.Wilson Veteran of the Digi Community (1,187 points)