I'm attempting to update the logo on the default webpage (index.htm) using the following procedure but the logo does not show. What am I missing?
1. Created a new logo image named "fedsig.gif" and copied into the webcontents\img folder
2. Modified the index.htm file to point to the new image (replaced "/img/logo.gif" with "/img/fedsig.gif")
3. Updated the PBBuilder.bpp file to contain the two above files, html\index.htm and img\fedsig.gif
4. Executed PBBuilder. The files "web\result\fixed\img\fedsig.c" and "web\result\fixed\html" were successfully created
5. Compiled and executed the project. The logo does not appear on the webpage. The DIGI logo is absent but the new logo does not render