Home/Support/Support Forum/where is the developer information on the bluetooth stack for imx6ul
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

where is the developer information on the bluetooth stack for imx6ul

0 votes
Where is the developer information on the bluetooth stack for the imx6ul?
Is the 4.2 Bluetooth stack part of yacto linux?

we are seeking to build a Bluetooth device to do analog to digital data acquisition
seems like the digi-connectcore-6ul-starter-kit might work, but I have not been able to find anything "developer class" at the digi site for Bluetooth development.

There is the Digi ConnectCore® for i.MX6UL Development Kit but I haven't been able to figure why I need that vs. the starter kit, but it makes me nervous they call it a "developers kit" Do I need that?
asked Jul 11, 2017 in Linux by Ron Whites New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
>There is the Digi ConnectCore® for i.MX6UL Development Kit but I haven't been able to figure why I need that vs. the starter kit, but it makes me nervous they call it a "developers kit" Do I need that?

Both kits are developement kits. Both have the same cc6ul module soldered in. cc6ul starter kit uses 76 edge-castellated pins and cc6ul SBC uses 245 LGA pins. Obviously more functionality is available on cc6ul SBC.

>Is the 4.2 Bluetooth stack part of yacto linux?
yes.
https://www.digi.com/resources/documentation/digidocs/90001548/#reference/bsp/6ul/r_bluetooth_6ul.htm
answered Jul 20, 2017 by LeonidM Veteran of the Digi Community (2,821 points)