Home/Support/Support Forum/(X2e) HelloWorld => reboot Arduino !
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

(X2e) HelloWorld => reboot Arduino !

0 votes
Dear
I'm using HelloWorld.py on a X2e Gateway. It's strange since the arduino reboot average 75% of each sent. I don't anderstand why ????
Here, the simple arduino code to read the data:
Code:
#include <XBee.h> XBee xbee = XBee(); ZBRxResponse zbRx = ZBRxResponse(); void setup () { delay(100); Serial.begin(9600); xbee.setSerial(Serial); Serial.println("starting up yo!"); } void loop () { xbee.readPacket(); if (xbee.getResponse().isAvailable()) { if (xbee.getResponse().getApiId() == ZB_RX_RESPONSE) { xbee.getResponse().getZBRxResponse(zbRx); Serial.println("Got an rx packet!"); if (zbRx.getOption() == ZB_PACKET_ACKNOWLEDGED) Serial.println("packet acknowledged"); else Serial.println("packet not acknowledged"); for (int i = 0; i < zbRx.getDataLength(); i++) { Serial.print("payload ["); Serial.print(i, DEC); Serial.print("] is "); Serial.println(zbRx.getData(i)); } } } }

Best regards.
asked Oct 6, 2015 in 3rd Party Python and API development in other Languages by Rolland New to the Community (10 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.