Our Customer is using a Digi Anywhere USB/2 Adapter for one USB Licence Dongle = Crypto Box USB Dongle
Digi Anywhere USB/2
MAC Address: 00:40:9D:89:4A:F9
Firmware Version: 188.8.131.52 (build 82002116_L1 awusb2 eos 1/26/2015 5:04:55p)
Boot Version: 1.09.9.86 (release 82002117_B awusb2 bootloader 8/31/2009)
POST Version: 1.09.9.32 (release 82001552_A generic_travis hwdiag 8/27/2009)
Product VPD Version: none
Product ID: 0x0120
Hardware Strapping: 0x0000
CPU Utilization: 2%
Up Time: 56 minutes 35 seconds
Total Memory: 65536 KB
Used Memory: 8015 KB
Free Memory: 57521 KB
- The License USB Dongle is connected at Port 01
- The Digi Anywhere USB Adapter is only connected to on VM - Windows 7 SP1 x86 Virtual Maschine - with the latest Microsoft Patches
(Real Hardware is a Server 2008 R2 - with the latest Microsoft Patches)
- We installed the latest Digi Software - 32Bit_AnywhereUSB_Driver_V03.71.78_REV_M_Jan_2015_40002670_M.exe
- We installed the latest Crypto-Box USB Driver for the USB License Dongle - https://www.marx.com/de/support/downloads -> CBUSetup from 3/3013
- The USB Licence Dongle (Crypto Box) is running fine and the Customer can use his Software.
Every Morning we have the same Problem:
The Digi Anywhere USB Status LED is blinking:
long green -> two short red -> two short red -> long green
LAN LEDs are offline.
All others LEDs are offline.
The Digi Anywhere USB Adapter is missing in the Environment (Digi Tool, PING, Webinterface = no connection)
Restart the Digi Anywhere USB Adapter (Power off -> on)
How can we solve the Problem?