Home/Support/Support Forum/digitransport. at\mibs=adsl.0 . what are the OID's for this mib if i want to pull the info into solarwinds?
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

digitransport. at\mibs=adsl.0 . what are the OID's for this mib if i want to pull the info into solarwinds?

0 votes
We have a selection of Digi/Sarian devices and wish to pull some of the contents of the at\mibs=adsl.0 command into Solarwinds using our SNMP pollers.

Currently i cannot find any information on the OID's for this MIB anywhere [including Digi support who refuse to ring me back] ... anyone have this info or knows where to find it?

Thanks in advance

SeanO
asked May 26, 2015 in Digi TransPort by sovenden New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
We support the standard MIBs:
SNMP MIB (RFC3418)
• Interfaces MIB (RFC2233)*
• IP MIB (RFC2011)
• IP Forwarding Table MIB (RFC2096)
• TCP MIB (RFC2012)
• UDP MIB (RFC2013)
• VRRP MIB (RFC2787)
• SNMP MPD MIB (RFC3412)
• SNMP USM MIB (RFC3414)**
* The following groups/tables in RFC2233 are not supported: ifXTable, ifStackTable,
ifRcvAddressTable.
** The following groups/tables in RFC3414 are not supported: usmUserTable.

We have some custom MIBs and you can find the info for that here:
Digi Specific (Available on website)
• Sarian Monitor MIB
• Sarian WiFi MIB

Device Specific (Available on device/self built)
• TransPort MIB

What you are looking for is included in the Device Specific TransPort MIB.

You can find how to build/access this here:
http://www.digi.com/support/productdetail?pid=5501&type=utilities

You will need to generate them for the Sarian ones. For the WR44 ones you *should* find A MIB file installed in the root directory of the router which you can copy off and use.

Please post the hardware and firmware version if you have some more questions.
answered May 29, 2015 by NicholasWilson Veteran of the Digi Community (1,001 points)