Home/Support/Support Forum/Xbee digimesh module is not supporting 115200 baud rate?

Xbee digimesh module is not supporting 115200 baud rate?

0 votes
For testing the data throughput of Xbee digimesh modules , i used the following setup.
Configured two Xbee digimesh module with digimesh firmware with a baud rate of 57600. C program in linux to send data packet to one of the Digmesh module and another c program was used to analyze the received data packet through digimesh point to point link formed by the two modules. When i tested it with encryption enabled, the throughput was 13.82 kbps.

Then changed the interface baudrate of digimesh modules to 115200. Now most of the packets were not receiving.

I tested it using the XCTU utility. It was also showing the same problem.

Is it due to any baud rate mismach? For all below baudrate , it was working fine. Also what is the system clock of Xbee Digimesh module. I am using XBee Pro S1 module.
asked Jan 5, 2015 in RF Solutions and XBee by Navas K K New to the Community (0 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes their could be a baud rate mismatch if you are using the S1 hardware. The closest baud rate the S1 hardware can do at the 115.2kbps rate is 111,111kbps.
answered Jan 6, 2015 by mvut Veteran of the Digi Community (11,298 points)