Home/Support/Support Forum/me9210 debug
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

me9210 debug

0 votes
Hi, I'm working through the getting started tutorial with the ME9210 using the Digi ESP but I get a failure when I try to use the debugger. The message says "mi_cmd_env_cd: Usage DIRECTORY. It appears some directory paths are not set but I have no idea what to set. I've scanned for previous fixes but couldn't find any. Thank you for your assistance.
asked Oct 13, 2014 in Linux by dpiddington New to the Community (11 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3 Answers

+1 vote
Hi, I have managed to fix the problem. The name I chose was called "hello world" with a space so when the directory was created it used this name with the space. The space caused the change directory command in mi_cmd_env_cd to fail. Thank you for your assisance.
answered Oct 13, 2014 by dpiddington New to the Community (11 points)
0 votes
install ESP. first update all patch, if not maybe some issues when you debug.
please click "package manager" and choose "open package manager", then will find the patch and install.
answered Oct 13, 2014 by superf4ur New to the Community (25 points)
0 votes
Hi, Thank you for the quick response. I use the Package Manager to update the ESP but it did not fix the problem. The message says "Unable to set working directory. mi_cmd_env_cd: Usage DIRECTORY."
answered Oct 13, 2014 by dpiddington New to the Community (11 points)