1. My server and AnywhereUSB 14 are both powered down.
2. The sever and AnywhereUSB are powered up at same time.
3. The Server(a vmware ESX host) takes > 10 minutes to fully startup and the virtual machines up and running.
4. The virtual machines do not reconize the AnywhereUSB
5. I have to cycle the power on the AnywhereUSB, which means pulling both power plugs since the unit doesn't have a power switch, to get the virtual machines to recognize(discover) the AnywhereUSB and everything works great.
Is the AnywhereUSB timing out somehow because the server takes so long?
The AnywhereUSB has a fixed IP.
TAny advice would be greatly appreciated.