Home/Support/Support Forum/Digi Connect Wi-ME RCI interface
Welcome to Digi Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Digi Connect Wi-ME RCI interface

0 votes
Hi,

I have a Digi Connect Wi-ME working perfectly over raw TCP/IP. However I cannot get the RCI over serial working.

I have RCI over serial working on the Digi Connect ME. I replaced the module with a Wi-ME version and was expecting the RCI over serial to work as well as for the Digi Connect Me version. I did enable the RCI using the web interface for the Wi-ME but still RCI not working for Wi-ME.

So the question is, can someone confirm that RCI over serial on the Wi-ME does work? I have the latest firmware.
asked Mar 9, 2006 in Plug N' Play by fred New to the Community (1 point)
recategorized Dec 18, 2013 by tuxembb

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
Hi,

Yes I can confirm that RCI works over serial for both ME and Wi-ME,i just fiddled with factory defaults and configurations until it seemd to start working without exacly a clear reason.

Anyhow, i immediatly saved the configuration to file so i can configure the rest as well or recover if things go astray.

I am very happy to say that the RCI documentation seems to be up to date for both ME and Wi-ME

Thanks

Fred
answered Mar 10, 2006 by fred New to the Community (1 point)
0 votes
Hi,

it would be very nice if you could provide these settings/configuration file to the community. I have the same problems getting RCI over serial running.
answered Apr 18, 2006 by mwatzl New to the Community (1 point)